Yes, it’s finally here!…… almost…..
Order your Vignette No 2 here. It will be in my shop later next week.
Doesn’t it look just wonderful!! Thanks, Leanne, for such a beautiful magazine. *grin*
I have a special Vignette Set up for auction. What do I hear? What’s your bid? Yes, I see that bid!
This set will include Issue TWO of Leanne Beasley’s popular Vignette Magazine (due to come out around the end of February), a set of Cosmo Threads for the Vignette Mystery Quilt, and a set of 1″ hexagons papers with a Persplex template for a project in Vignette Issue TWO. (NB: The photo is only a representative of the auction set).
How this auction works:
1. Bidding will start at $40 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone, however, $10 will be charged for International addresses. Postage is FREE for Australian residents.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011 at 9PM.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier’s Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your item to you.
7. Thank you for participating, and happy bidding!
This auction is part of a Master List of auctions, raffles, etc. organised by Toni at Make It Perfect. A BIG THANK YOU to Toni for this great idea. Visit Toni’s blog to find out more info and to see many more generous people who are giving of their time and creations.
A big THANK YOU to everyone who is a part of this auction… thank you so much for helping to raise funds to help those in need and have suffered such great loss in the floods. Let’s REALLY DIG DEEP to help them. You CAN make a difference!
Hey, everyone, there’s a new blog especially for the Vignette magazine! Have you seen it? It’s a great place to visit and see how everyone is going with their Vignette projects. Stop by for a visit. There’s a giveaway happening at the moment, too. Thanks, Perri for setting up this blog.
It’s the Vignette in Stitches Blog…the official ‘Vignette’ blog...a place for stitchers to share their stitching story and passion for Leanne Beasley’s wonderful magazine ‘Vignette’.
Have you heard the exciting news?…..It’s called Vignette. Leanne Beasley from Leanne’s House has designed a magazine for us! There will be four issues a year. And, of course, you’ll be able to get it at Cookies and Cream Craft. So stayed tuned….I’ll be giving you more information soon! I can’t wait!!!!
This is what Leanne has said about her new magazine, “For a very long time I’ve dreamt of having a regular publication to share all the wonderful things that this world has to offer. Forget the everyday grind and the troubles of the world and pick up something in your hands that inspires you, something that makes you feel good on the inside and gives you just a small escape for a short time while leaving you feeling refreshed and inspired to face the world again. That is what Vignette is.”
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.cookiesandcreamcraft.com.au/blog/category/monday-show-and-tell" title="Cookies and Cream Craft" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.cookiesandcreamcraft.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/mondays-show-tell-big-logo.jpg" alt="Cookies and Cream Craft" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.cookiesandcreamcraft.com.au/blog/category/ufo-thursday" title="Cookies and Cream Craft" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.cookiesandcreamcraft.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/thursday-button-2.jpg" alt="ufo thursday" alt="Cookies and Cream Craft" style="border:none;" /></a></div>